The GRAPHENETECH,S.L. online store offers a 10 days return and refund policy from purchasing date. Restriction may apply to certain cases as described below. If the purchaser decided to return the commodity, the order needs to be returned and to have arrived to our return address within 10 days.
When you are not eligible for a return and refund?
- To be eligible for a return, the order must be undamaged and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. If the order is damaged or is not in the original packaging, you will not receive a refund.
- You are not eligible for a return if the request is due to issues with third party commodities as we have no control over their performance and we cannot authorize a return based on this reason.
- Prior to initiating a return process you must first contact our 24 hours/7days live support commercial service through firstname.lastname@example.org. The support team will provide the needed information and assist you in any way necessary. Only after you have contacted our support and got the necessary assistance can a return and refund process be initiated.
- You will not receive a refund, if prior to receiving the order, you decide you do not need the commodity. Once the order has been processed or shipped it cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, sale items and promotion items (discounts, giveaways etc.) cannot be refunded.
Non-delivery or wrong address information provided
* We are not responsible for reshipment if you provided us with an incorrect address or incomplete.
* If you’re refused to sign the order, we will charged 20% as handle fees, if the package has been restored several times after unsuccessfully delivery (due to your absence or you provided a delivery address incorrect or incomplete us), we will need 20% shipping.
Customs, Duties & Taxes
The buyer is the importer of commodity in their own country and must therefore comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees charged by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are imposed once a shipment reaches the buyers country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the buyer; Graphenetech, S.L. has no control over these charges, nor can Graphenetech, S.L. predict what they may be. Graphenetech, S.L. is therefore not responsible for these charges.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
© Graphenetech 2018 All rights reserved