ABOUT US AT A GLANCE
- Equality: We treat everyone equally.
- Confidentiality: We treat with rigorous professional ethics all information we have access to.
- Innovation: We anticipate the future.
- Excellence: We do our utmost to reach the highest level of distinction.
- Sustainability: We bet for clean energies and environmental care indefinitely.
MISSION & VISION
- GrapheneTech works day after day to develop cutting-edge technology for graphene manufacture.
- We provide customized solutions to be added into polymers, inks, coatings, oil and greases or foams that will change the sectors of automotive, energy and electronics.
- Our vision is clear: Becoming the graphene worldwide reference because we have the team, we have the strength and we have the know-how.
GrapheneTech is ready to tackle the second phase of the previous project.
Membership of the Nanoiniative Bayerm GmbH, one of the promoting organizations of the Cluster Nanotechnology, founded in 2006 in order to better exploit the enormous potential of nanotechnology.
Seal of Excellence of the European Commission for the proposal project submitted under the Horizon 2020’s SME instrument phase 1.
Development of a pilot plant producing 20 kg/day of high-quality graphene and the steps necessary to proceed to mass production when ready. At this time, other aspects related to the pilot plant are analysed.
GrapheneTech receives funding from MINETUR (Reindus Program) for the scaling of its pilot plant and from CDTI (CIEN Program) for the development of graphene-based end products.
Creation of a multidisciplinary research team concentrating on a dry micromechanical exfoliation method, which is completely innovative in the market. EEA identified target sectors as aeronautic and automotive for polymers which are replacing metallic pieces for plastic ones with better mechanical and electrical properties thanks to the graphene nanoplatelets additive. The market of coatings, jet inks and lubricants are our target, too.
After all the efforts, GrapheneTech is registered at the same time that a new technology is developed for the the industrial production of high-quality graphene at a competitive market price.oo.
Without leaving aside the energy services, our doctors started the laborious tasks of technological surveillance, market analysis, DAFO studies and so on with the support of the Ministry of Science and Innovation, the Government of Aragón and the collaboration of both the Institute of Science of Materials of Aragón (ICMA-CSIC) and the Institute of Nano science of Aragón (INA-Univ. Zaragoza). Twelve technologists were hired.
Passionate by technology, our team soon realized that graphene, the spectacular material of the future, offered a business niche where nanotechnology coupled with efficiency. The same year, the Nobel Price in Physics was given to the professors A. Geim and K. Novoselov, for their pioneering work on graphene.
Eficiencia Energética Aplicada S.L., (EEA) was born with the aim of making this world a better place. The energetic efficiency is our engine and green sustainability our power. We began our activity as an energy services company.